Introduction to European aviation laws and differentiation between the approved design or production organisations, while focusing on the design organisation.
- product safety
- differentiation from other regulations
- Regulation (EG) 216/2008 („Basic Regulation“)
- Regulation (EU) 748/2012, Appendix , I, Part 21 , Subpart J and further Subparts (STC, minor changes, repairs)
- design assurance system
- DO-DO Arrangement
Part 21, Part A – Technical Requirements
- Part 21, Subpart A – General Requirements
- Part 21, Subpart B – Type Certification and restricted Type Certification
- Part 21, Subpart D – Changes on Type Certificates and restricted Type Certificates
- Part 21, Subpart Q – Identification of Products, Parts & Appliances
- Part 21, Subpart P – Permit to Fly Procedures (incl. Flight Condition EASA Form 18 and Permit to Fly EASA Form 20) for design organisations
- Optional topics can be included for design organisations having the following topics in their scope of work.
- Part 21, Subpart E – Supplemental Type Certification
- Part 21, Subpart M – Repairs
- Part 21, Subpart O – Certification according ETSO
The slogan of the training
“Complicated contents easily explained.”
Participants will receive printed training material. The material contains all important contents including AMC/GM, Regulations, industry standards and best practices.
None. Experience with quality assurance systems according EN 9100 and ISO 9100 or design organisations is helpful.
Duration: two days
Thu. 19.10. 2017 9:00 – 16:30
Fri. 20.10.2017 9:00 – 15:30
Location: TGS Berlin Treptow-Köpenick
Fees: 850,00 € (excl. VAT)
Language: German (English possible on request)
Our trainings will be conducted by experienced trainers. The experience of the participants will be integrated into the training to enable the best learning experience. We will also give valuable hints on how to fulfill the requirements at best.
The seminars can be adapted to the production organisation handbook, procedures and internal standards of your company.
An extention of the seminar to three or four days is also possible. The content and feasibility must be discussed in advance.
For individual trainings please see our training page.
Please send an e-mail containing company name and number of participants to @